• Read and understand this manual before installing or operating the ATV61 drive. Did You Check eBay? com) as well as on DVD-ROM (reference VW3A8200). Repair Manuals, Service Manuals, Workshop Manuals, ECP, Diagnostics. 000+ free PDF manuals from more than 10. • The user is responsible for compliance with all inte rnational and national electrical standards in force concerning protective grounding of all equipment.
The qualified maintenance responsible will implement the procedure described in this manual for equipment and people protection. 1 Customer’s training. 5 +10 v AI1+ AI1- COM LI1: forward LI2: reverse Control command 2-wire: Parameter tCC = 2C ATVpppppp +24 LI1 LI2 SW1 Ext Source Sink Int 6 5 0,6 N. 5 to 100 HP, module no. Search and view your manual for free or ask other product owners.
• Supplementary Instructions to ATV61 Variable Speed Drives Installation Manual—High Horsepower and ATV61 Programming Manual, document no. User manual This manual describes how to install, commission, operate and program the drive. for asynchronous motors. Electrical characteristics (continued) Available control voltage 0 V common + 10 V for manual speed potentiometer (1kΩ to 10 kΩ); maximum output current = 10 mA + 24 V for control inputs, maximum output current = 60 mA Reference speed - 1 voltage analog input: 0-10 V, impedance = 30 kΩ. Installation, adjustment, repair, and maintenance must be performed by qualified personnel. • Read and understand this manual before installing or operating the Altivar 61 drive controller. No matter how routine or complex the task, we have the engineering and technical expertise to provide service for any manufacturer’s equipment.
• Remove the Altivar 31 from its packaging and check that it has not been damaged in transit. There are two pin codes that can be set on the ATV61 and ATV71 drives. • The user is responsible for compliance with all international and national electrical standards in force concerning protective grounding of all equipment. Altistart TM Soft Starters. providing quality on-site service. NOTE: Refer to the Altivar 61 (ATV61) programming manual for detailed information about the display terminal operations. Download ALTIVAR 61-71 REL V1.
6 Courtesy of Steven Engineering, Inc. ATV 58-58F/ATV 71 Migration Manual altivar 61 maintenance manual This manual describes the differences between the Altivar 71 and the Altivar 58/58F and explains how to replace an Altivar 58 or 58F, including how to replace drives communicating altivar 61 maintenance manual on a bus or a network. ATV 78/ATV 61/71 Migration Manual This manual describes the differences between the Altivar 61/71 and Altivar 78 and explains how to replace an Altivar 78. C Altivar® 61 Variable Speed Drives Simplified Manual 09/ Setting Up the Drive 11 Setting Up the Drive b 1 Take delivery of the drive • Ensure that the catalog number printed on the label is the same as that on the purchase order. This documentation is valid for the Alti var 61, Altivar 71, Altiva r LIFT, Altivar 61Q, Altiva r 71Q, Altivar 61 Plus and Altivar 71 Plus drives. Manual—Low Horsepower, document no. – Read, understand and follow the instructions and cautions described in this manual or other quoted manuals. Select the parameter to change and press ENT.
2 - Check that the line voltage is compatible with the supply voltage range of the drive (see the ATV 31Installation Manual). – Use in a professional way the necessary tools. · This should only be performed by a qualified technician with appropriate PPE and test equipment. For conﬁguration and adjustment of the drive controller parameters, refer to the Level 1 & 2 Conﬁguration manual. - The drive may be damaged if the line voltage is not compatible. • Altivar® 71 Installation Manual 0. in ENT ENT ESC At first power ON E With integrated display.
What is the master password for the altivar Altivar 61 drives? 1 (latest edition), Safety Standards for Construction and Guide for Selection, Installation and Operation of Adjustable-Speed Drive Systems. 6 MAINTENANCE MANUAL service manual & repair info for electronics experts Service manuals, schematics, eproms for electrical technicians This site helps you to save the Earth from electronic waste! • Read and understand this manual before installing or operating the Altivar 61 drive.
• Remove the drive from its packaging and ensure that it has not been damaged in transit. com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month. Instant workshop manual download. Refer to the ATV31 Start-Up Guide for instructions on bringing the drive controller into service with the factory. Online Chat Support. -230 Ryan Way, South San Francisco, CAMain Office:Outside Local Area:www. • Altivar 31 Installation Manual, VVDED303041US • Altivar 31 Start-Up Guide, VVDED303043US Refer to the ATV31 Installation Manual for instructions on receiving, inspection, mounting, electrical installation, and wiring.
The temperature of the products described in this manual may exceed 80°C (176°F) during operation. Programming manual Retain for future use Altivar 61 Variable speed drives for synchronous and asynchronous motors Software V1. Tutorial for verifying proper input diode and output IGBT operation (performing a Static Check) on Altivar 61 & 71 (ATV61/ATV71) variable speed drives 25hp o. Application, Installation, and Maintenance of Solid State Control and to NEMA ICS 7. Consult product manuals for details.
S–Flex TM 212 AC Drives; AC Soft Starters. Tutorial for copying program parameters from one Altivar 61 or 71 (ATV61/ATV71) variable speed drive to another identical drive running same firmware using t. Our coordination center will respond to your requests 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These drives can help reduce operating costs in industrial and commercial buildings by optimizing energy consumption.
Altivar 61 and Altivar 61 Plus. • Read and understand the Installation Manual before installing or operating the ATV71 drive. 3 - Fit the drive 4 - Connect the following to the drive:. Altivar 16 AC Drive Specifications. See installation manualoron www. Main Menu arrow and find password enter Pin code 1 password reset is 6969. com or on the drive nameplate for tightening torque. The following Altivar 12 technical documents are available on the Schneider Electric website (www.
Use the navigation dial to vertically scroll altivar 61 maintenance manual the DRIVE MENU list, press ENT (navigation button) to select the submenu. · The Altivar 61 series is a family of variable speed drives for synchronous and asynchronous motors designed for state-of-the-art applications in heating, ventilation, and air condition (HVAC). Variable speed drives. Original instructions and information given in this manual have been written in English (before optional trans-.
Many options are available for the ALTIVAR 66 drive controller. Changing a parameter 1. Altivar TM 212; Altivar TM 12; Altivar TM 312; Altivar TM 320; Altivar TM 340; Altivar TM 61; Altivar TM 71; Altivar TM 61 / 71 Options; Altivar TM Process 630/650; Altivar TM Process 930/950; Altivar TM 600/900 Accessories; Enclosed Building Drives Selection Tables.
Simply call our toll-free number to arrange on-site service. ATV 78/ATV 61/71 Migration Manual. This manual covers receiving, installation, and startup of the 460 V and 230 V lines of ALTIVAR 66 drive controllers. It also includes information on diagnostics.
All the top makes. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! This manual describes the differences between the Altivar 61 and the Altivar 38 and explains how to replace an Altivar 38, including how to replace drives communicating on a bus or a network.
• Altivar® 61 Installation Manual 75 to 900 HP, module no.
-> Camera tecvoz flex hd manual qdm128p
-> Manual de urgencias quirurgicas hospital universitario ramon y cajal